Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why is it so hard to keep up a blog?

These are just a few of my thoughts as to why it is so hard to keep up a blog...


1.) A child/children - I only have one right now, but he keeps me busy.  Stryder has just started getting mobile and I feel like I always have to have my eye on him.  And truth is, if he is napping, I either want to cuddle up and nap with him, or take advantage of the free time and get other stuff done.


2.) Trying to keep up with other "Mama" duties - the other stuff I mentioned, such as paying bills, doing laundry, putting clothes away, cleaning, etc.


3.) Lack of creativity - sometimes I just don't know what to blog about.  I feel like there is either nothing that interesting going on, or too much.  Lately, there has been so much happening, I feel like I don't know which event  or story to blog about, so then I don't do it at all.  I am going to try though...


4.) I rarely get on the computer anymore - I check my e-mail and facebook from my blackberry phone or  my iTouch, so I rarely take the time to get on a "real" computer.  


5.) I usually share all of my photos in other ways - sending texts, posting on facebook, or tweeting seems to be an easier way to share pics, so I figure there is no point in blogging them.


Anyway, these are my excuses, but I am going to attempt to get this thing going again!

No comments:

Post a Comment