Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trying this out...

I love reading other peoples' blogs and some friends have told me that I should do one myself. This may not seem like the best time to start since I am 36 weeks pregnant, but these days I find myself somewhat bored. I can't go out and do much because my feet swell into chubby bear-like paws and my ankles look like tree stumps. And, I can't do much to prepare a nursery since we are living at my parents' house for the time being. Instead, I am spending a lot of time inside with my legs elevated and not much to do except look at Facebook and play Words With Friends (joynoelle) since there is not much good on TV anymore these days. Sounds fun, right? I can't complain since I know my world is about to change drastically when our precious little baby arrives in (hopefully) less than 4 weeks. I guess I just figure that while I have this time, I will blog about life - where we have come from and where we are going. And although it is called Mark & Joy's Journey, I highly doubt that Mark will ever blog on here. I just thought I would include his name since my journey is not complete without him. :)

Here goes nothing...

1 comment:

  1. Found your comment thingy! It's tiny ;) Anyway, glad you are joining the blogger moms. It is a fun way to keep up with things. Make sure and let us know what happens with your pup! - Bethi

    ReplyDelete